Monday, December 3, 2007

On the road...

In Washington DC early this week presenting at a health conference. Travel has been wild this last week! Flew out to LA to see Van Halen on Thursday and see my football team play. We finally lost! 12 victories in a row this year, but we lost the playoff game to Mt. Sac College...oh well. They were fit for the task--I made sure of that, but despite all the months of mental skills training with them, the damn game still game down to sport psychology and some of our guys dropped this ball and tanked. We got beat--a lot of it we did ourselves. I tried. Some of the guys were in the Zone--but not enough. Then back to ATL for a layover last night before heading out to DC for a friggin' 2.5 hour holding on the runway to get fuel at Dulles before heading over to RR airport...too much flying this week! Back across to LA Wednesday night! I did my workout yesterday while waiting for the next flight in ATL. Walked for 30 minutes dragging around my luggage switching arm positions every five minutes. By the end of the 30 minute "airport" walk, I had sweat running down my face and down my butt, so it was worth while! NO EXCUSES! As my Bro Steve Ilg says, "Your workout is everywhere!" Got legs? Use them. From the Capitol this week, Coach RJ

No comments: