Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Coach RJ-National Media This Week!

Avengers of Health!
I’ve got some national media updates. I’m doing some media projects on child obesity as child abuse this week.

I’ll be on the Mancow Radio Show out of Chicago on Wednesday morning, July 22nd @ 5:30 AM PST. This is a syndicated show in 60 markets with about 3 million listeners.
www.mancow.com

Listen live PST to me on Mancow at KJZN-FM in Fresno tomorrow at 5:30 AM:
http://www.fresnostruth.com

I’ll be on The Today Show this Friday, July 24th. We are taping my part of the segment tomorrow in Ventura, CA. I’ll be working out with a couple corporate clients and some of their children. The topic is the same—child obesity.

I was quoted in a recent USA Today article related to the South Carolina child obesity and child abuse case in court. The article can be viewed at the link below:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/weightloss/2009-07-20-obesityboy_N.htm

The time to make a stand for straight up NO BS health and fitness is NOW. If I was just running around with The Lean Berets making comments to offend people and put them down, it would be socially irresponsible. My statement reflects my efforts and efforts of The Lean Berets to quickly raise awareness about SERIOUS health issues with Truth, Urgency, and Passion!

“When in doubt--throw down in the sweat of the moment!” –The Lean Berets

In health, Coach RJ!

No comments: