Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Costco Exit-One Foot From the Grave

So, I finally got to Costco today after work for my seeds, nuts, and precious V8 juices...as I'm leaving, I check out all the friggin' obese people eating the crap food. Greasy-assed pizza, supersized dogs, you know the story. I look over to the other side of the aisle, and there were caskets on display. I had just been wondering what the universe was telling me today with the fat people eating fat food literally killing themselves--then the caskets told the whole story. These people were eating food on one side of the aisle that was going to put them in the caskets right on the other side! Hell, they might has well just finished the crap and jumped right in! I wonder if they could order take out one last time before the dirt hit the lid?!!! Would this be "take DOWN" pizza? The mentality of people amazes me sometimes. One guy was so fat he barely fit onto the stool, yet he was pounding down a dog...I wonder if he saw the caskets like I did, and I wonder if he thought about them?....Rollin' hard this week, Coach RJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.