Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mitch Albom Show today

I got invited to be a guest on the Mitch Albom radio show on WJR News Talk 760 AM in Detroit this afternoon with Mitch Albom. Mitch Albom is a best-selling author of several books including "Tuesdays with Morrie" and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" along with running his radio show. I wanted to say thanks to Mitch and his producer because they were an absolute pleasure to work with today. I've done a few media gigs--some of the hosts were not pleasant and didn't give me a chance to speak properly. Today I got time to answer their questions appropriately on the critical issue of child obesity. The show had high energy and was bias for action. I feel like we made a difference today to create awareness about preventing child obesity.
For more on Mitch Albom, go to www.mitchalbom.com
Also, we taped The Today Show segment on child obesity in Ventura, CA. It should air Friday during the 7AM hour--possibly Thursday--but more than likely it will be Friday. It will be available off MSNBC.com for reference. I'll keep y'all posted on the link...stay tuned!
In proactive health tonight in a warm SoCal, Coach RJ!

No comments: