Monday, November 19, 2007

This and that...

Well my collegiate football players won again--they are now 11-0!!! I've started to realize that I'm really part of something special, even more than before...we are entering such a zone of tribal passage...a special place that few people ever experience. Since 2004, I have worked with this program to get them in position for a state championship in CA. Two more victories, and we'll be at the State Game...one game at a time for now. I've been trying to get more sleep lately! I have not done well on this the last couple of years--constantly working and traveling. I went flat at times. Sleep is good for production and rejuvenation! Speaking of which, I've been taking more photos lately for fun. It lets me take a break from the 24/7 world of saving America and wellness. I enjoy photography. Much of my photo art has nothing to do with health or fitness--which is probably a good thing so I can relax and let down a bit. Atlanta is still dry. So is Cali. Interesting. I never thought I'd say that someplace like Bakersfield had more water than Atlanta, but this is how it's stacking up! Ready for THANKSgiving, Coach RJ

No comments: