Sunday, December 9, 2007

RJ Fitness myspace!!!

I finally got the RJ myspace account operable today after a year of messing around with it. I hired my graphic artist to finish it. Got a few more updates to make before New Year's. I'd like it to be a fun place--straight up chi--shaken and not stirred in classic RJ style if y'all know what I mean. Just keepin' it real baby--that is all. Check out the new RJ myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/ronjonesfitness Been ripping the gym lately. At my all time max bench and row marks now. Taking a shot at putting up a set of reps with 75 pound DBs next week when I get with my workout bud Lucas in Paso. Current max sets are 70s @ 12, 10, 6, 4 reps. I've never even attempted 75s. Doing 15-20 reps with 55s and 25 reps with 50s, so 75s should go if I get them off my chest in the roll off. Football is over for me this year...kind of strange now. My boys lost the playoff game last week...oh well. From a windy and cold LA today, Coach RJ!

No comments: