Monday, January 17, 2011

30X30: Day 17

This is my 17th day of The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!

Time:  45 minutes

Exercise: Meditation breathing, Arnis fighting sticks, joint mobility, Z, HANGTUFF inversion, double KB circuits, single KB press, Indian Clubs, pull ups

Comments: Had a nice HARD training session with the double KBs tonight--two 16kgs. Candas my wife threw down with me in Mancave. To cap off a great night of sweat, I finally got back up to 10 pull ups in a row with the overhand grip too! I've been working my way back up from 3-4 as for over a year I couldn't do pull ups due to a forearm strain. My goal is 15 again which was my lifetime PR about 7 years ago.

Tonight! 5 rounds of 5 exercises for 5 reps each non-stop then switch partners. 5X5X5

  1. Double swings
  2. Double high pulls
  3. Double presses
  4. Double snatches
  5. Deep squats
So got my 30 and then some and earned it tonight. Was quivering at the end. Good stuff. NO Excuses!

Learn more about The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!

No comments: