Friday, January 15, 2010

The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge: Day 15


Mood: 8

Workout: Coach RJ Dynamic Warm-Up, various KB exercises to grease the groove and loosen up a bit before we hit the Pavel Kettlebell workshop in San Diego tomorrow...just light workout...nothing that hard today in terms of exertion because there will be PLENTY of exertion all day tomorrow with Pavel!!!

Total Time: 30 minutes

Comments: I have not done this workout yet but WILL do it in a couple of hours when my comrade Tim Johnson arrives who is going with me to San Diego...yeah...I'm NOT Jillian Michaels, so I won't be telling y'all I'm too busy to workout for a full month! When RJ does not workout for a full month, I'll probably be dead or in a coma, but it will never be by choice!!!

In MOVEment, -Coach RJ

No comments: