Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge: Day 23


Mood: 8-9 (out of 10)

Workout: Taught my KB 101: Intro to Kettlebells workshop for corporate clients which includes going over my Coach RJ Dynamic Warm-Up, many additional shoulder mobility drills, a little Z-Health, and quite a few CNS lockout drills too plus the basic KB exercises Dead Lift, Goblet Squat, Swing. I also did a few extra minutes of walking later that night.

Total Time: 30+ minutes

Comments: I love what I do. I help others be WELL--primarily through being Fit and Strong by igniting their fighting spirits. On the physiology side, I'm getting more and more efficiency out of the corrective strategies that I use because more and more I'm tapping into the CNS-Central Nervous System. The nervous system is the fastest system in the body--things rock when you can tweak the master control system. I get stoked watching a group of people walk in with all sorts of dysfunctions in movement then walking out less than three hours later with SIGNIFICANT improvements and enhanced quality of movement...which also means SAFER movements...a big deal in "corporate" wellness Comrades. It was a great day today. I am reminded that the struggles are worth it in proving corporate wellness when you see what is on the other end...lives are changed...America regains some strength--that is good. The future is STRENGTH! There is no future in weakness and disease.

Making it Happen, -Coach RJ

No comments: