Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge: Day 10

Mood: 8

Workout: Coach RJ Dynamic Warm-Up, Z-Health, other joint mobility, and a little yoga...

Total Time: 30 minutes

Comments: My brother was still visiting, so I did not do any hard workouts today. After he left, I opted to come in the house and do my warm-up, Z-Health, and various other joint mobility in front of the TV...it was just one of those days, BUT, I still got my 30 minutes! I was really tired. Struggling with my energy levels because so much has been going on that I normally do not have to do such as moving, unpacking, home projects, etc. Regardless, it is still important for me to take at least 30 minutes per day just for my health and exercise...it pays off in the end...
In Gentle MOVEment today -Coach RJ

No comments: