Friday, January 22, 2010

The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge: Day 22


"When it comes to eating right and exercising,
there is no 'I'll start tomorrow' Tomorrow is disease."
--V.L. Allineare

Mood: 6-7

Workout: Coach RJ Dynamic Warm-Up, Z-Health, Double kettlebell clean & press with 16kg

Total Time: 35 minutes

Comments: I was chatting with someone doing the 30X30 and reminded that it's NOT easy to do 30 days in a row of exercise...with NO EXCUSES! Days go by then weeks then months then years and now even a decade plus for me in wellness...time slips away and health even faster if you don't kick your own ass and work for it. It's EASY to make excuses about why you don't have time to exercise...but again...who is really winning if you don't take the time for vehicle maintenance? Yeah...a few days here and there if better than nothing. The question is will it be enough in the moment of truth? So today I was digging out myself after a couple of stressful days. Today was stressful too, but I felt my spirits lift in the cold garage one rep at a time. Cold iron. Cold air. Warming spirit Comrades.

Making it Happen, -Coach RJ

No comments: