Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge: Day 12


Mood: 7-8

Workout: Coach RJ Dynamic Warm-Up, Z-Health, KB dead lift, goblet squat, and snatch with 24kg. After DWU, worked about 20 minutes doing reps at the top of each minute: 10 swings or 5+5 snatches.

Total Time: 30 minutes

Comments: I was exhausted tonight. My mood was pretty good, it was just that I was wiped out after a busy Monday and Tuesday with a two hour drive home on the 405 freeway. I had to be realistic and cut back my volume. Instead of doing 20 swings per minute, I just did 10 because that was all I could handle and control. Not enough gas in the tank to handle the extra. So much going on lately...moderation is key to having longevity with daily exercise. Scale up or down, but hang in there and keeping getting it on at some level Comrades! By the end of the workout, I noticed a few drops of sweat in the garage, so mission accomplished!

In Sweat, -Coach RJ

No comments: