Monday, January 4, 2010

The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge: Day 3


Mood: 9

Workout: Joint mobility + 150 snatches with my 24kg kettlebell then some punching and kicking my heavy bag followed by some self defense work with daughter Ronnie.

Total Time: 30 minutes

Comments: Still pretty stoked about our new neighborhood plus the weather today was just awesome...about 70 degrees!!! I was getting sort of fat and lazy watching football earlier but forced my butt outside into the garage for a little throwdown. While I was there, one of my neighbors wandered over to see what I was up to then asked me about fat loss workouts. I was able to show him how to do a great interval program called the Sprint-8 that I use for a lot of my clients that want to get fit and lose weight. He's going to give it a shot for the New Year. It was a good day for fitness!
In MOVEment! Coach RJ

No comments: