Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge: Day 20

Rest break on the 101 outside Santa Barbara...Z ya!


Mood: 6-7

Workout: Coach RJ Dynamic Warm-Up, Z-Health, KB Turkish Get Ups with 16kg, KB Arm Bars, TRX stretches

Total Time: 30 minutes
Comments: I was pretty wasted by the time I got home after about a five hour drive in horrendous weather. Major rain storms today along the CA 101 as I returned to SoCal from the central coast area. That kind of driving takes a lot out of you. I was thankful to be home with the family, but alas, my daily 30 beckoned, so it was right out to the garage in the cold with the rain outside the open door. Felt good though. Really needed to work on my body after sitting so much in my car. People sit too damn much today! I refuse to buy into that all this sitting is okay. The LEAST we can do is move 30 minutes per day...the LEAST!!!

Making it Happen, -Coach RJ

No comments: