Friday, January 15, 2010

The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge: Day 14


Mood: 8

Workout: Coach RJ Dynamic Warm-Up, Cat/Camel & Press Up spinal mobility, Core Bridging

Total Time: 30+ minutes

Comments: My workout tonight was leading my corporate clients through a two-hour workshop teaching them my RJ Dynamic Warm-Up along with two great exercises I use when people are down on their backs to get them restored and pain free ASAP which are the Cat/Camels and Press Ups and then taught them how to the most important back exercise series for prevention of back pain and back injuries which was the Core Bridging positions (also called planks). I had employees, spouses, and children there at the workshop. It was a nice evening. I enjoy working with the families at times. That is Corporate Wellness my friends! Not just three sets of ten but helping a company and company families change culture from sickness and disease to health, wellness, and STRENGTH. Be part of the solution are your end. Get Fit. Be Strong. Move Well--for LIFE!!!
Don't know how to start moving well? Check into my RJ Dynamic Warm-Up now shipped to 8 countries and 28 states across America and being used with multiple populations from youth to corporate to collegiate athletics.

In MOVEment, -Coach RJ

No comments: