Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge: Day 29


Mood: 8 (out of 10)

Workout: Coach RJ Dynamic Warm-Up, Z-Health, martial arts/self defense work on heavy bag for punching and round house kicks then did a dead lift workout at gym after some rowing machine to warm up again.

Total Time: 60+ minutes

Comments: Was still a little tired but had a great day of training today. Worked on my fundamentals for striking and kicking with my MA mentor Guro John then we shot down to a gym for some heavy dead lifts with the Olympic bar. Whoa! My butt hurts! That really get deep into my low glutes!!! I don't know a lot on Olympic lifts. It's not really my speciality. They worked with me on the safe technique which was nice to learn. I think I'll start doing them at home now that I know how to do them right. I have my own squat rack and Olympic weights so no excuses!!! Only one more day to get my 30 DAYS IN A ROW with NO EXCUSES!!!

Making it Happen, -Coach RJ

No comments: