Tuesday, January 13, 2009

30X30: Day 12

Mood: 9!
Workout: I spent an hour working out with Senior RKC Doug Nepodal's group at HARDCORE 360 Gym in Santa Barbara. This was a kettlebell circuit sort of class--a real workout believe me. Intense! Enjoy the Pain! Great people. Met some new friends. I'll be back--SOON! Doug is awesome of one of the top kettlebell instructors in the country. A few minutes with people like Doug go a loooong way. It was a honor and pleasure to be there with such quality people.
Total Time: About an hour.
Comments: I had a spiritual break though day today. For a number of reasons, some of which I can't or won't elaborate upon publicly in a blog, it was an amazing day. The universe is bringing me the chi and the right people because my mind is open to hearing their message and accepting the teaching. I'm surfing lines of energy more and more each day...and it's only just beginning. I was particulary stoked today because I have some military using my website in Iraq. They reached out for some help with fitness and weight loss...I reached back...lines of energy can flow between the sands of Iraq and the sands of sunny SoCal as they did today. It is an honor to do service for our military away from home. It made me happy today to help them and start some ideas flowing...
Namaste' from a really warm SoCal today, Coach RJ!

No comments: