Friday, January 16, 2009

30X30: Day 15-HALF WAY!

KB Power to the Troops!!!

This is my 15th day of The Lean Berets 30x30 NO EXCUSES New Year's Challenge! I am half way through now!

Mood: 7...with a little fading...

Workout: Worked out with my corporate clients/friends today on the kettlebells. Went through a full warm up, check form on the basics of deadlift, swings, cleans, presses, Turkish Get Ups, and Snatches. Finished with everyone doing the VO2 Max Protocol using the 15:15 time intervals for 20:00.

Total Time: Probably about 40 "actual" minutes because part of the hour I was instructing and coaching.

Comments: I haven't had much sleep the last couple of nights, so I felt a bit off tonight. Not quite the snap that I can have on certain days. My hands were sore again! I've been using heavier KBs...hands still getting used to it I guess. Nice group tonight. Really dedicated. Felt good about some nice success stories coming in today with my corporate clients doing the 30X30. Some are losing a lot of weight which surprises me...isn't the body amazing when we actually do something nice for it for a change like exercise everyday and eat well?!!! Had some whining today too--but I'll stay focused on the positive because these people are more fun and kick more butt...and y'all should know by now that I enjoy the butt kicking part. From the half way point, Coach RJ!

No comments: