Monday, January 19, 2009

30X30: Day 18

Mood: 7-8
Workout: The Sunday morning "Line Up" with Dr. Cheng and my other Comrades at Kettlebells Los Angeles. Worked a lot on swings, lockouts, the RKC pull up techniques, and the killer over speed swings...ROCKERS!
Total Time: 1.5 hours counting our breaks though...
Comments: Man...I could really feel the week this morning. This has been one of the most life changing and high energy weeks of my life! MAJOR developments under way...have met some absolutely amazing messengers this week as well...people that have been all over the world and were placed in front of me at this time of my journey for a reason...people that change your life in minutes...more on this soon.
Alas, you can only go up so long before you come down. I could feel a bit of let down from the minimal sleep I've had this week and all the energy output/input/output/input. I feel some rejuvenation is in order...from a low-key perspective. Hanging on this week, Coach RJ

No comments: