Monday, January 31, 2011

30X30 Challenge: Day 30!!!

This is my 30th day of The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!


Time: 35 minutes...no mas...

Exercise: Meditation breathing, HANGTUFF inversion, walking

Comments: As fate would have it, I finished my 30X30 for this year like I started it originally--just doing "something" even if it's walking.  I spent all day this Sunday working my arse off in the office on business stuff...it was a stressful day...time flew by and then it was dark and I still needed my 30 minutes!  NOT to be defeated at this stage in the game, I went out to Mancave and hung upside down for a few minutes on my HANGTUFF then just went for a slow walk on the Paseos. I was still really tired, but at least I got outside and moved around for a while.

I'll write a summary soon on this year's experience--another year, another 30X30 Challenge in the books!
Learn more about The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!

http://www.theleanberets.com/30X30Challenge.htm

Sticking with it...NO Excuses! Coach RJ

No comments: