Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30X30: Day 12

This is my 12th day of The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!

Time:  60 minutes

Exercise: Meditation breathing, KBs, Indian Clubs, HANGTUFF Inversion, football

Comments: My wife and RKC Candas took me to the park to try out her new "Lady KB" circuit for this weekend. She worked me over! I started whining...I hang my head in shame Comrades.  :o(  I was shaking like a leaf on a tree by the time she dropped me off at the Mancave! Oh well...at least I'm getting back in shape instead of fading away. I did feel better than yesterday--even though I got my ass kicked by my kettlebell spouse.

I did take my BOSE for musical inspiration at the park. That was fun. I like music when throwing down. Tonight we rocked it with my favorite band from Atlanta--Hot Rod Walt & The Psychodevilles. Fun stuff!!!

Learn more about The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!


Keeping up with the ladies...barely...but still Rockin'! Coach RJ

No comments: