Thursday, January 6, 2011

30X30: Day 6

This is my 6th day of The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!

Time:  40 minutes

Exercise: Meditation breathing, Z-Health mobility drills, Indian Clubs, biofoam roller, other spinal mobility drills

Comments: I got thrown off a bit because I have the Turbo Twins by myself until Saturday so my wife can work out of town.  We were on the road today and didn't get home until 7:30. I opted to just bring some clubs into the den and watch football while I did some drills and circular club exercises. Son Cade supervised. Easy today. I wanted to do some KBs and something a bit harder on the strength side, but this will need to wait until tomorrow. I think I'll launch into some V02 Max KBs tomorrow which would give my my third cardio workout of the week to meet my goal while also delivering some decent strength.

I had a somber chat with a client today about a young relative that died likely due to morbid obesity--at age 11.  I again realized that I must stay the course despite the difficulties to do whatever I can to make America strong--and especially her children. They deserve better. Let's deliver. Make it happen. Take ACTION.

Learn more about The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!

No comments: