Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30X30: Day 11

This is my 11th day of The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!

Time:  30+ minutes

Exercise: Meditation breathing, RJ DWU, Z-health mobility, various other spine mobility drills after lots of sitting and computer work the last two days, Indian Clubs, HANGTUFF inversion, KB windmills

Comments: For some reason, I got sleepy and felt like a sloth driving home this afternoon on the 405 coming home from Huntington Beach. It was cloudy again and kind of dark...by the time I got home I was exhausted! My grand ideas of major KB throw down went out the window. I opted for something I could manage with low energy tonight. Hopefully I'll have more pep tomorrow after work. Regardless, I got my 30 and was glad to get it!  Fortunately, I got a great run in last night at a moderate pace in HB. All is good except hydration...still not drinking enough water. Need to crack down on this more.

Learn more about The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!

No comments: