Thursday, January 13, 2011

30X30: Day 13

This is my 13th day of The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!

Time:  50 minutes

Exercise: Meditation breathing, Spinning bike, Indian Clubs, KB Windmills, HANGTUFF Inversion for back

Comments: I've been doing a lot of brain work lately. Lots of project development, research to put things together, very important things for work, etc. It takes a lot of energy--and yes caloric energy. It can be tiring to do all this thinking! I was flying today--a feverish pace. By the time I was ready to train, I was getting a bit fried. I opted for the indoor bike in Mancave. I'm getting more used to it I think. I used to ride that thing all the time back in the day. It's a good workout. Simple. Can be hard as hell if you want it to be, but for now, I'm just spinning the wheel without much intensity. I get a sweat going and my heart rate up, and I'm happy for now. Helped Cade with his workout tonight. Ronnie decided to her first--on her own--we don't make them "exercise" or train. They just like doing it. Cade did some KB swings, some Indian Clubs, some bench step ups, some jumping jacks. I was teaching him the 5-Step Indian Club pattern Army Maguire is teaching me. The 1lb. clubs are a little heavy for kids--he got through it, but I wish someone made 1/2 pound clubs for kids--no one makes them though at least for now.

Another day, another 30!!!  17 more to go for January 2011.

Learn more about The Lean Berets 30X30 Challenge!


In Sweat...NO Excuses! Coach RJ

No comments: